1. Core strengthening, and education/training to optimize quality of gait with least restrictive device needed.
2. Tone inhibition techniques and management with home programming
3. Balance and neuro re-education to improve mobility, posture, and fall prevention.
1. Increase upper body range of motion and strength
2. Assist with tone management and splinting
3. Provide education and adaptive equipment to increase ease and independence with self cares and homemaking tasks.
4. Wheelchair evaluation and positioning
5. In home assessment for promoting safety and independence, including recommendations for home modifications.
- Improve receptive and expressive language skills.
- Improve cognitive communication or help establish strategies to address memory, organization and problem solving.
- Provide strategies to improve speech intelligibility, breath support and voice quality when speaking.
- Provide strategies to maintain safety swallowing during mealtimes.
- Provide communication device fitting when verbal communication is not possible.