OUTPATIENT ADULT AND PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION CLINIC: Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy addresses treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, to maintain safe balance, to assist in pain reduction, to assist in function restoration and to help in disability prevention. Skills are taught in the comfort of your home by specially trained physical therapists and physical therapy assistants.
Our licensed physical therapists are experienced in helping with recovery from issues such as fall injuries, joint replacement surgeries and stroke-related disabilities. Your individual treatment plan is designed based on your needs, with the goal of achieving the highest extent of recovery possible.
Outpatient Adult and Pediatric Rehabilitation Clinic
Proper growth and development of balance, movement, and strength is vital during gross childhood. Physical Therapy can assist children to develop proper motor functions using special techniques and care.
- Balance coordination activities
- Therapeutic exercises
- Safe and appropriate usage of adaptive equipment
Some indicators for Outpatient Physical Therapies:
- Balance concerns
- Acute or chronic pain
- Changes in performing basic activities of daily living (ADL’s), dressing, grooming, bathing, eating, mobility/transfers
- Loss of function or loss of ability to perform prior daily tasks
The Physical Therapy team provides comprehensive physical rehabilitation while using
- Up to date techniques and progressive approaches
- Two on site, easy to access large therapy gyms
Physical Therapists address multiple orthopedic, neurological diagnosis:
Neurological condition specialities:
- Myofascial Release
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Project Brain Safe, Traumatic Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
Other diagnosis that may require Physical Therapy evaluation/treatment
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injury
All therapies place an emphasis on individual home programs to maximize the gains made in clinic. The goal is to improve functional mobility.