HOME CARE: Medical Social Work
Medical Social Work is available to assist one navigate the many life changes that may occur by providing
- Assessment of psychosocial and emotional needs
- Counseling for current and long-term needs
- Assistance and review of available community resources.
- Facilitating Family and Client meetings/communication
- Education on current health condition
Medical Social Work Services may be desired when the client is noting emotional, social or a change in financial status that impacts the client’s ability to regain to the client’s ultimate desired rehab capacity or potential.