Home Health Care
SPOT HOME HEALTH CARE is a Medicare Certified Class “A” Home Care provider. SPOT has served the greater St Cloud area by providing excellent Home Health Care for over 30 years. SPOT is the only Home Health Care agency owned and operated by Rehabilitation Professionals.
Our team works alongside you to:
- Encourage you to be in charge of your treatment plan
- Assist with decisions that may prevent future health independence losses
- Know about your diagnosis or health status
- Better understand what your medications are and how they assist you
- Evaluate your home surroundings for safety concerns
- Diminish unwanted hospital stays
Skilled Services include:
- Skilled Nursing visits
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Home Health Aide
Indications for Home Care include:
- Recent hospitalization
- A change in medical condition or change of functional ability
- Multiple medications or treatment changes
- History of falls or unsteady walking and balance issues
- New or long-term illness or injury
- Persistent pain that interferes with function
- Increase in symptoms of Dementia
Referrals may be made by a physician, family member, or friend. Self-referrals are accepted. Once the referral is made, the patient’s physician will be contacted for orders and a plan for services will be developed with physician oversight.
Payment for services may be made by Medicare, Private Insurance, Self-Pay, Medical Assistance, Veterans Administration, or a County Waivered Service.
For further information, or to make a referral, please call our Home Care number at 320-258-7473 or the Home Care fax for referrals at 320-259-0140.