- Improve quality of gait, including stride length, posture, speed and freezing episodes
- Fall prevention with dynamic gait
- Caregiver training to assist with bed/wheelchair/car/floor transfers
- Increase and/or prevent upper body range of motion and strength declines.
- Myofascial Release to increase pain free range of motion, posture, and breath volume.
- Cognitive assessment—remediation/compensatory techniques with caregiver training.
- Improve ease and independence with self-cares/homemaking tasks with adaptive equipment as needed (compensating for tremors)
- In-home assessment for promoting safety and independence, including recommendations for home modifications.
- Provide strategies to improve speech intelligibility, breath support and voice quality when speaking.
- Provide strategies to maintain safety swallowing during mealtimes.
- Provide communication device fitting when verbal communication is not possible.