HOME CARE: Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy addresses treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, to maintain safe balance, to assist in pain reduction, to assist in function restoration and to help in disability prevention. Skills are taught in the comfort of your home by specially trained Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants.
Our licensed Physical Therapists are experienced in helping with recovery from issues such as fall injuries, joint replacement surgeries and stroke-related disabilities. Your individual treatment plan is designed based on your needs, with the goal of achieving the highest extent of recovery possible.
Home Health Physical Therapy promotes health restoration via health and wellness education on the following:
- Balance coordination activities
- Therapeutic exercises
- Home safety and best practices on moving about the home
- Fall prevention
- Pain management
- Instructions on how to best sit, stand and lie down
- Training on how to walk on multi-level surfaces or stairs
- Pacing and breathing activities to help you conserve energy
- Home exercises to improve endurance, designed specifically for you
- Safe and appropriate use of adaptive equipment