- Improve dizziness, headaches and balance with visual/oculomotor, and vestibular training with mobility skills
- Progression of appropriate cardiovascular activity, endurance and tolerance to exercise
- Assist with simulation and ability to resume specific IADL, work, leisure tasks demonstrating physical skills required.
- Education regarding adaptations/compensatory techniques for fall prevention.
- Oculomotor skills/visual adaptations.
- Myofascial Release for neck pain and headaches.
- Cognitive assessment and remediation.
- Relaxation/Stress management techniques
- In home assessment for promoting safety and independence, including recommendations for home modifications.
- Improve speech intelligibility, breath support and voice quality when speaking.
- Improve cognitive communication or help establish strategies to address memory, organization and problem solving.
- Improve social interactions with others.
- Improve ability to sustain or shift attention.
- Provide communication device fitting when verbal communication is not possible.