- Core strengthening, and education/training to optimize quality of gait with least restrictive device needed.
- Tone inhibition techniques and management with home programming
- Balance and neuro re-education to improve mobility, posture, and fall prevention.
- Increase and/or prevent upper body range of motion and strength declines.
- Wheelchair/bed positioning evaluation and equipment needs.
- Cognitive assessment—remediation/compensatory techniques with caregiver training.
- Improve ease and independence with self cares/homemaking tasks with adaptive equipment as needed.
- In-home assessment for promoting safety and independence, including recommendations for home modifications.
- Provide exercises to improve oral motor strengthening for speech and swallowing.
- Provide strategies to improve speech intelligibility, breath support and voice quality when speaking.
- Provide strategies to maintain safety swallowing during mealtimes.
- Provide communication device fitting when verbal communication is not possible.